Transformative Dance Facilitators
* Dance * Grow * Share
A new 9 months training starts in February 2021
Unfold your dancing gift and share it with the world
I invite you to join a nine months online and live program to embody your dancing dream.
If you are passionate about Free Form movement, Conscious dance and people,
and wish to tap into the infinite resource of healing, creativity and transformation,
this dance facilitators' training is for you.
The aim of the program is to support each student in finding their own unique voice
and vision of leading dance processes. The training offers a rich learning experience
of the the essentials of Free form-Conscious and expressive dance, embodiment,
groups and the art of facilitation, side by side with hands-on practice.
The training will equip students with a wide range of tools, experiences and knowledge, focusing on:
* "Holding the space" for dance.
* Having a deep understanding of dance in the emotional - energetic aspect.
* Guiding body-mind oriented growth processes.
* Supporting embodied transformation.
In this training you will:
*Earn a solid body of knowledge in the field of transformative dance and in the
emotional and spiritual aspects of movement.
* Build a deep confidence in the work of holding a space for dance.
* Enter a community of like-minded people and find your dancing tribe.
* Make dance part of your daily life.
The course will include:
2 live four/three days learning workshops in Berlin, with Hadas.
26 weekly content lessons accessible through the training website.
30 weekly dancing hub online dance sessions (on zoom, nonobligatory).
9 one-on-one sessions with Hadas
9 monthly learning workshops with Hadas and guest teachers, on zoom.
1 Graduation Festival in Berlin.
What else will you get?
- A lifetime free access to all the learning materials and video lessons provided in the course.
- A video library of exercises and ideas for your sessions.
- Free access to all the playlists created by Hadas
- Free access to a graduate weekly course as an assistant (one cycle).
- Five percent discount on sessions of marketing coaching consultation.
- A graduation certification.
The training is structured as a set of three modules.
Each unit contains experiential, theoretical, philosophical and practical learning.
Module 1 - The Essence of Dance
In this module we will explore:
The nature of movement
The intelligent-creative body and the healing effect of expression
Movement and dance as a spiritual practice
Pioneers’s Family tree
seeing and being seen - Authentic Movement
body empathy, or “Kinaesthetic seeing”
Council Circle, Chase Circle and Rio Abierto
body-mind maps and cathartic dance work
Module 2 -The Art of Facilitation
In this module we will learn about:
Holding the space for dance and growth - the role of the facilitator, group dynamic and growth potentials
Group theories, dynamics, process and roles
Structures and settings of a movement session, course and workshop
“Leading by following”
The facilitator's creative process
The art of facilitation - how, what and why
Practice, methods and methodology
Music navigation - rhythms and music as co-facilitators
Module 3 - To Embody The Dream
This module will include:
16 hours personal lab-project
Facilitator’s tools for manifesting - advertising, fee, space, community etc.
A glimpse for the future
The online modalities are -
* A new video session accessible through the website.
* An online dance session with the community (nonobligatory).
* New tasks and practices for inspiration.
* During the third module, each student will facilitate a weekly session in their own lab-project.
* A live learning session.
* A one-on-one session (on zoom).
Once a module
* A different guest teacher will be invited for a live exchange.
* Playground lab - practicing, playing, exchanging, trying out.
About Hadas Fisher-Oren
A dance therapist (EADMT, BTD), group facilitator, Rio Abierto movement and body-work therapist
who is teaching and practicing dance as a spiritual path. Transformative Dance and the Facilitator's Training Program integrate tools and knowledge developed through twenty years of practice in the fields of Free Form movement and body psychotherapy as well as Hadas's rich experience in the art of group facilitation through dance and expressive tools.
*A significant experience in expressive, conscious, Transformative Dance or any other kind of free-form movement practice.
*Love for movement and people.
*Previous experience in participating in a group process.
Fee for the entire training:
Regular fee: 2,500 e
(including taxes) could be payed in up to 12 rates
Registration is done by signing a contract and paying a 300 e deposit.
Upcoming course begins on 17th February 20201
If you're interested in applying, asking more questions or coordinating a conversation with Hadas,
please send an email to :